Automatic control valve diaphragm actuated
The FLOW RATE CONTROL VALVE, shall maintain a constant flow rate regardless of fluctuations in upstream and downstream pressure.
The valve automatically maintains a constant flow rate regardless of fluctuations in upstream and downstream pressure. Any variations, measured by a calibrated diaphragm normally installed downstream of the valve, are transmitted to the differential pilot, which intervenes immediately to precisely regulate the main valve outlet rate. The controlled outlet value can be adjusted by tightening or releasing the pilot adjustment screw. The valve is provided with two pressure outlets (upstream and downstream of the valve) to enable flow rate measurement with a differential manometer (supplied on request) in the absence of a flow meter.
- downstream pressure reduction;
- minimum upstream support pressure maintenance;
- remote control on/off switching;
- non return;
- full main valve opening if flow reverses;
- two flow rates adjustable with electrical remote control or manually;
- minimum-maximum level control with three-way float pilot;
- constant level float control function.
Available other features on request.