Automatic control valve diaphragm actuated
PRESSURE REDUCING VALVE "PRV" reduces a higher inlet pressure to a constant, lower, outlet pressure independently of the flow rate or inlet pressure fluctuations
Mainly used to reduce high pressures in distribution networks. There are 6 standard configurations, with the output pressure range between 0.5 and 20 bar. Special ranges available on request.
- pressure sustaining, the valve can maintain a minimum inlet pressure;
- solenoid on-off control function - remote controller switches the valve on/off;
- check function - if outlet pressure rises higher than inlet pressure, backflow is prevented;
- reverse flow - the main valve opens fully if outlet pressure is higher than inlet pressure;
- main valve fully open when inlet pressure reaches an adjustable minimum value;
- two adjustable pressure outlet values - switching can be by manual override, or remote electrically solenoid control, or adjustable hydraulic flow control;
- flow rate control;
- on-off float level control valve with outlet orifice to control the flow and prevent cavitation.
Available other features on request.